Stunning Metallic Epoxy Floors
The manipulation of pigments inside a metallic epoxy mixture is how the beautiful colors pop and shine through to create an unmistakable epoxy metallic floor. When the installation is done correctly, the appearance is 3D and truly seamless. These floors offer a beauty that can never be mimicked or redone, which is why it is important to remember that each metallic flooring installation will never be the same. Metallic epoxy floors offer residential and commercial owners an exotic or elegant appearance and they can be installed anywhere they are desired.
The two sides of a metallic epoxy floor are cosmetics and the technicalities of the floors, meaning, epoxy metallic floors look incredible. These floors are high-gloss, 3D, and offer a range of designs and colors that will make your floor stick in the minds of all who walk on it. The technical side of these floors is the fact that they are the strongest and most resistant to damage because they are truly 100% epoxy. They are not any more slippery than your standard floor and can always be made safer if needed.
The colors to choose from include:
- Earth tones—which are your browns, beiges, and copper
- Exotics—bright colors like reds, oranges, greens, and so on
- Contemporary—your dark and light greys
- There are time constraints to these steps
- Two people are required to keep the production line moving
- Metallic coatings are just like other coatings, but they are thicker and require pigment manipulation
- Do this with both people working on the surface
- Read instructions carefully to see how the manufacturer may suggest
- These actions should be done strategically to create art